IN4Erasmus still leading as good practice for aspiring start-uppers
Montesilvano (Pescara), September 24, 2023
The coastal town of Montesilvano hosted the second edition of the Blockchain Beach on September 23 and 24, 2023, attracting a significantly increased number of participants compared to the previous year, totalling 250 among attendees, guests, speakers, and stakeholders. Co-organised by Innovalley and the Officina DeFi association, the event emerged as a pivotal gathering for innovation and blockchain enthusiasts and professionals alike.
The highlight of the event was the closing pitch battle on the second day, where six aspiring start-uppers had the opportunity to showcase their innovative business ideas. Opening the session, Innovalley introduced itself and its diverse activities, including theIN4Erasmus project.
The IN4Erasmus project is paving the way for local businesses to play a more significant role in sustainable and inclusive development processes. Emphasising the primary priority of Small-Scale partnerships, the project aims to:
- Facilitate access to the Erasmus programme for newcomer partners, such as the Innovalley Association and Startup Campus Germany, by transferring expertise from experienced partners like IHF asbl and the University of Dubrovnik
- Strengthen local capacities for international collaboration
These objectives are being realised through the results of two core activities:
- A1: Capacity Building in Erasmus+ and European projects
- A2: Mapping the internationalisation dynamics of business incubators
IN4Erasmus is an EU co-funded project, supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission. The partnership consists of four partners from four different countries:
- Innovalley Association (newcomer partner, Italy)
- IHF asbl (Belgium)
- University of Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Startup Campus Germany (newcomer partner, Germany)
During the event, IN4Erasmus was spotlighted as an exemplary model for capacity building in European projects, offering invaluable insights for start-up founders looking to navigate the landscape of internationalisation.
The pitch battle winners were granted the chance to participate in an incubation / acceleration programme, encompassing training in international cooperation opportunities and EU financing, among other essential aspects, and networking with international stakeholders.
More info: email@example.com