Official statistics state that 75% of Europeans do not undertake any entrepreneurial Education through their educational systems. New challenges, that have arisen due to the climate crisis as well as the everchanging business environment affected by the global pandemic, created opportunities for new and revealed weaknesses of established ventures.
Entrepreneurs and their employees face the necessity to adapt and evolve to new arisen challenges/opportunities as moving to the online or driving innovations & servitization. The Climate crisis underlines the great importance of the topic of sustainability and local action.
Developing digital readiness, resilience, and capacity is a fundamental prerequisite when addressing digital transformation.
The main goal of the RESTART project is to develop innovative training solutions and tools to enhance and advance entrepreneurship education and training across the VET ecosystem by addressing the needs shaped by digitalization and climate change.
RESTART develops innovative training content to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit as well as an in-depth knowledge base necessary for sustainable operations in the current economic climate.
RESTART is tailored to the specific needs of selected target groups:
- Small & Medium Enterprises, with a focus on microenterprises,
- Workers and professionals who need to adapt to fast-evolving jobs and functions, through the acquisition of innovative and relevant skills and competencies
- The EU VET ecosystem, composed of a plethora of formal and non-formal VET providers that constantly seek for relevant and up-to-date content and courses to accompany SMEs and the workforce in these fast-evolving markets;
- The entrepreneurship support system that is often still anchored to “pre-pandemic” economic models and needs to update and upgrade its provision.
The Project has 4 main project results:
- RESTART Open Educational Resource Platform
- RESTART Innovative Entrepreneurship Model
- RESTART Training & Tools
- RESTART Position Paper & Mainstreaming Guidelines
- Slovak Business Agency, Slovakia (Lead Partner)
- Comenius University in Bratislava Faculty of management, Slovakia
- Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka, Croatia
- HÉTFA Research Institute and Center for Economic and Social Analysis, Hungary
- Italian Development Partners, Italy
- Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires IHF, Belgium
- Internet Web Solutions, Spain
The RESTART Project has started on the 1st of November 2021 and its end is on 31st October 2023.
If you have any questions, are interested in getting involved, cooperating or you have any comments, do not hesitate to contact us at Gmail address: email@example.com.
This project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The European Commission support for preparing and publishing this press release does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.