Innovative project to make the topic of intrapreneurship applicable to small and micro-enterprises- the GENIE project has been approved.
In November 2021, the Nationale Agentur Bildung für Europa beim Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung (Erasmus+ National Agency in Germany) communicated the approval of the proposal GENIE – Gamification & Education to Nurture Intrapreneurship at Enterprise within the framework of the KA2 Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Best Practices – Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education.
The European Commission clearly calls for companies to become more innovative and dynamic. Often there are the employees in the companies who have few opportunities to commit themselves with entrepreneurial thinking to the company. Especially in the small and micro-companies, there is a lack of instruments and concepts to involve employees more in the business process. Intrapreneurship – the entrepreneurial behavior of employees in the company – strengthens the flexibility of the companies and promotes responsibility and freedom for the employees. The aim of GENIE is to develop training courses and tools to promote and anchor intrapreneurship in these companies.
In this context, the partners will carry out a number of clearly defined activities that will lead to the achievement of tangible and operational results, such as:
- Analysis of existing instruments in the partner countries
- Development of GENIE tools for the development and implementation of intrapreneurship
- Development of a board game on the topic
- Test phase of the board game
GENIE results will be practical and relevant solutions for micro and small enterprises, available in multilingual versions, free of charge and without restrictions via the OER platform. GENIE is co-funded by the European Commission’s Erasmus Plus program and lasts 24 months between January 2022 and December 2023. The project was submitted and is carried out by seven organizations from six European countries (Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Spain and Sweden).
IHF will share its expertise in two aspects of project implementation:
- managerial and technical:
- General Project Management in an international environment and financial management
- Impact assessment: IHF contributes with its expertise in SME development and innovation policies at EU level, with a focus on EU initiatives and programmes.
- Dissemination and Valorisation:
- Defining Dissemination Plan;
- Creating, planning and coordinating Dissemination activities at project level
- Planning and implementation of Test and Validation actions to finetune educational solutions
For more information about GENIE and other IHF initiatives: