Final completion of the AKKUEurope Toolbox:
Means and resources to strengthen the workability of EU MSMEs
Summer 2021 market the period during which all partners consolidated their workability tools extrapolated at national level from literature sources specialised on the topics – from both a medical and managerial perspective.
During the third transnational project meeting (Sep 2021), partners agreed on a common template that could provide for clear reference to readers and users of the AKKUEurope Toolbox:
- Concrete description of its aims
- Scale and scope of the tool
- Target group of reference at organisational level (i.e., admin staff, clerks, directors)
- Benefits of the tool, in terms of both ease of use and practical outcomes & impacts
- Estimation of the overall duration
- Practical recommendations on how to use the tool
In order to facilitate the deployment of the given tool, partners linked a checklist in which readers and users can report action plan(s), procedures and processes, cost estimation of the correlated activities, shares of roles and responsibilities. The full list includes the following:
- On boarding – Induction of new employees
- Checking Workability – Management
- Checking Workability – Employees
- Ensuring learning success – Applying new knowledge in everyday working life
- The office workplace
- Employee appraisal
- Personnel Management
- No stress with the stress – Stress Check
- Working sessions: interviews, meetings and team work
- Designing change management processes in small companies
- The “WAI” (Work-ability Index) Questionnaire
- Checklist and recommendations for safety at work
- The IPAQ Questionnaire
- Mindfulness – A tool to increase concentration
- Healthy workplace – Key area of influence
- The Return to work process
- How to support wellbeing and health in the workplace?
- Assessment of employee’s motor and sensory skills and workplace accessibility
- Assessment of employees’ health situation and ability to work
- Lighting installations for better workability
- Remote work: Do our workspaces fit our needs?
- Labour risks and prevention services
- Business Development Plan
- What kind of leader are you?
- Labour Risk Prevention
The ones that users see above are the result of a multi-stage assessment that lead us to filter our final choices based on their level of coherence and consistence with project’s methodology and perimeter of the analysis.
All resources are in open access format, and are available for free via the official Open Educational Resource platform of the project. Soon, the training material will be uploaded in multilanguage version on: https://www.akkueurope.eu/toolbox.php