IHF is looking for trainers for seminars / interactive workshops IN ITALIAN on the following issues:
- Horizon 2020: structure of the programme; documents and forms; Participant’s Portal; Workprogrammes
- COSME: structure of the programme; documents and forms; Workprogramme
- LIFE: structure of the programme; documents and forms; Workprogramme
- Innovation Management
Applications from qualified and enthusiastic trainers on other topics related to EU programmes/policies are also welcome.
The sessions (1 to 4 days each) will be held in January – April 2019, in Brussels, for an audience of young professionals.
Please send your Application IN ITALIAN to email@example.com (indicating in the subject“CALL FOR TRAINERS + the TOPIC/s of choice”) with the following details:
- Cover letter explaining your experience a) in the specific field and b) as a trainer
- Detailed list of topics you can cover
- Proposed programme of seminars, including workshops
- A sample of training material (e.g. 3 to 5 slides)
We prefer trainers based in Brussels for a more flexible availability but we’re open to consider applications from any Country.